Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Siesta Key

arclyt

Will be staying at the Crystal Sands from Oct 4th thru the 14th maybe i'll run into someone.Can't wait to use my Ecall with Beechnuts upgrades. Anyone have any info on the Red Tide as there was talk that it might be bad this year in the area.
Hey Dew save some targets for me

Hard to tell, but the local news reports currently think that the red tide might/might not hit north near Tampa. I would suggest getting trip insurance just in case. We experienced it years ago in Texas, as it was not a great vacation.

Go Gett'em arclyt..!!

Im REALLLLY likeing Joes upgrades..... not to mention this blue i bought is just hummmming away. There is always something that affects hunting..... swells, jelly fish, or strange things with fins...... red tide for the most part wont kill you.... it just makes you smell like one of the bait fish. But as they say...... dont drink the water. We seem to be seeing more NEW hunters early this year with pretty new Xcals. Odd enought many dont seem to know they can get them wet yet. Im sure you will run into Tim and me sometime during your visit. As long as we can get those E winds im not to worried about Red Tide. Ill take it over more sand or large swells that keep us out of the water.

Dew