Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver #5 for the year plus a personal best!

knarfj

Hunted a small section of beach today that a little research indicated some promise. Pulled a 1935s merc. a no date indian head and one wheat. You'll have to take my word on the IH and wheat, there really in sad shape. Not that the merc is anything really special but silver is silver! :clapping:

Not sure what the red eyed gargoyle looking thing is, other than it's ugly.

The personal best?:biggrin: 12 zipper pulls in one hunt site. :heh: The area was no larger than 50 x 50 feet. My guess is years ago when it was considered acceptable to burn your trash on the beach someone held a closet cleaning party. :shrug:

HH

Congrats !

On my favorite beach all alcoholic beverages are banned. Due to a Drunken Riot a three or four years ago. You can be fined up to $1012.00 if caught. Some of our rednecks (my neck is only a bright pink) think that as long as they don't get caught then it is okay. They bury their beer cans so that they are hidden. I have dug up a bunch of them and removed them to the trash. Usually a six pack at a spot. I have only found one silver coin (it was in a wallet) at the beach and two wheats. The wallet had a credit card that expired seven years ago. Could not find any information on the owner.

senda said:
Congrats! good job! :clapping:
Mud, is the American Grand Prix Zipper starting grid... or something :rofl:
Nah, I think he was commenting on a dream he had.:heh::rofl::poke: