Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver, and more silver. It ain't gold.:tongue:

Fabio

Here's the .925 silver bracelet I found two Sundays ago.
I found the 1895 1 Korona .835 silver coin from Hungary today after work before it got dark in the woods just above the city.
When I feel like there's something out there, I go out and I do find something. :thumbup:

Nice finds!

Very nice finds - congrats !

10 Para.
20 Para.
50 Para.
(Yugoslavian coins).

1 centesimo 1867 Italian Kingdom.

1 soldo 1755 Gorizia (mint mark W Vienna, Austria).

It's nice finding them real old coins, the newer ones just make the total amount sound better.

5 cents 1933 Italian Kingdom.
10 lire 1954 Italy.
50 Eurocents 1999 France.
and a few simple belt buckles.
Very windy day...

Certain days can be brutal... Dug up over 20 pulltabs hoping for at least ONE coin, or something...
I was far away from any civilization, but I guess that's where teens went to drink back in the seventies... (pulltab type).
At least the weather was nice, sunny and +16C.

Fine hunting!!! Your Korona is a very neat looking coin. Thanks for posting the pics.