Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver dollar

1hotwire

20200513_154911.jpg
A bucket lister for me . I found it in May and I still can't believe it. I was hunting with the stock coil and I got a nickel signal and I pulled out can slaw and after fixing the plug back I backed up and to recheck and 12" away from the can slaw I got a 9-45 8-45 and I thought it would be the smashed can top and boy was I happy. So you never know , it happens when you least expect it!

View attachment 6159
A bucket lister for me . I found it in May and I still can't believe it. I was hunting with the stock coil and I got a nickel signal and I pulled out can slaw and after fixing the plug back I backed up and to recheck and 12" away from the can slaw I got a 9-45 8-45 and I thought it would be the smashed can top and boy was I happy. So you never know , it happens when you least expect it!
oh yeah ! That is a keeper ! Check out my post on aluminum can reject...I think that it would have told you it wasn't a pop can top.

Thanks, yeah I read into that a little. I really haven't messed with the combine feature though. I'm sure it's there for a reason .

Thanks, yeah I read into that a little. I really haven't messed with the combine feature though. I'm sure it's there for a reason .
it is very simple...add a coin id pattern to the pattern you are already using...like adding in a flying cent in an old area when you hit a seated...+/- is accepted or rejected....
I don't use the mode settings savings so I have 10 spots open to store coin patterns I want to find. 10 patterns to use with combine to quickly add or reject any coin.

I don't use the mode settings spots either so that's a good idea .

I don't use the mode settings spots either so that's a good idea .
sure ...load the 4 extra spots with coins you want to find and use combine in discrimination tab...you will figure it out easily enough....and it is a great feature to use at the right time and area.,,,if you are digging all wheats and want to disc them out....it will work that way too.

A big congrats on that Morgan! I remember my first one a few years ago like it was yesterday. I saw it deep in the hole but just couldn't believe it was a silver dollar until I held it in my hand.
Dave

Thanks Dave , I'm sure I will remember that "can't believe it feeling" for a long time to .

Thanks Jeff , I can't wait until my next "RUSH " !
HH Roy