Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Drought Is Officially Over

sparkster

I'm always reading the post where people are finding multiple silver coins in one hunt. That has never happened to me until today. I broke out my CTX 3030 today after buying
A sling for it. I have to say that makes detecting with the CTX breeze. Anyway I went back to a vacant lot that I have detected before and found a silver dime. I had not detected for ten minutes and got a 12-45 signal at 4". Took out the trusty lesche and dug down. The soil is soft alkaline dirt so digging is a snap. I checked the hole with my pro pointer and the signal was out of the hole. Checked the dirt and there it was a 1952 Rosie. Wow! The alkaline dirt had the dime turned black. I won't bore you with the details, but in less than 45 minutes I dug 3 silver Rosie's. A 52, 54 and a 62. I also got a 49 Jefferson and 3 wheats. My best day ever as far as silver and wheatie count. Needles to say I'm stoked. Gotta love this hobby. It's something new and different every time out. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CTX 3030, AT Pro, Excalibur ll 1000, Gold Bug ll, MXT, lesche, Pro Pointer, hand made probes and pouches

Way to go man, that CTX 3030 will find you more silver then you can imagine. five silver is my record for one day, they are really cool to find but gold rings make me do the happy dance. and detecting the beach everyday gives me a good chance of get one or two. but for now the silver coins works for me too.

great work with the ctx. keep working with the machine and hunt some new spots and you will break your new record. good luck. D

sparkster said:
Gotta love this hobby. It's something new and different every time out.

Days like that are what keeps us all tektin! HH Randy

What a nice day of detecting ! Congrats!

'Grats on a great day! Silver is always a heart starter!!

Keep up the good hunting,