Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver fever!

Have had a good last 2 days of hunting. About 5 hours and about 300 holes later. Hit a middle school ball field from the 40’s. Got a nice sterling ring and a 1944 P war nickel and 3 wheats. Hit the lake which has been pounded to death and walked away with a 1943 P war nickel and a 1942 Washington quarter. 3 inches deep. No idea how it was missed. Both the ring and quarter rang up as 32-34. Pretty much always going to be something silver.

Attachments

• 78D01E75-A8C6-47F4-B7C6-AFBDBEE4C4EB.jpeg
    78D01E75-A8C6-47F4-B7C6-AFBDBEE4C4EB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
  • 80B1D69C-9731-4554-9B5D-2DC2A37D42E4.jpeg
    80B1D69C-9731-4554-9B5D-2DC2A37D42E4.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 135
thats what I,m saying to how did i miss all the signals, the EQ is really picking things out great finds

Super finds!! I hope you covered those 300 holes :oops:

Super finds!! I hope you covered those 300 holes :oops:
Yep. I pride myself in making it look like I was never there. Out at the lake I dig basically anything looking for gold. Still haven't found my first gold ring with the nox but it is coming.