Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SILVER FROM LAST 2 MONTHS

undrpar

THOUGHT I'D SHARE MY SILVER FINDS FROM THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS..ALL WERE FOUND AT LOCAL SCHOOLS..THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HH!!

Very nice indeed. :beers: I wish I was near some old silver.

That's a nice haul from schoolyards! Among the first places (and parks) to get whacked by most detectorists .congrats!
HH - Bruce

i know...most of these came from one school..we have been there several times..the only thing i can think of is the frost brought these coins closer to the surface..between my two brothers and myself we pulled 42 silvers from this one school..depths ranged from 7 to 10 inches consistently..we also worked the area super slow...what a difference when you slow down..

Hey undrpar - I should be getting my V3i this weekend or Monday. Do you use the stock Deep Silver program for your silver searches or a modified version? I can't wait o get out here with it!

Mke ...yes the deep silver program is what i use mostly...the only thing i adjusted was the rx gain and the disc sensitivity..it hits coins deep..the standing liberty quarter in the pic was 10 inches..your gonna love the v3i..HH!!

Nice Haul!

Was at our local fairgrounds last week and pulled out a 1897 barber dime and 1904 Indian head penny.

Ground is now frozen. They don't call Green Bay the Frozen Tundra for nothing.

undrpar said:
Mke ...yes the deep silver program is what i use mostly...the only thing i adjusted was the rx gain and the disc sensitivity..it hits coins deep..the standing liberty quarter in the pic was 10 inches..your gonna love the v3i..HH!!

Thanks for the reply. I've only spent a few hours with it but I like the way it works, so easy to adjust on the fly and really does a number on both coins and jewelry.