Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Quarter VDI Numbers

Hi all, just wondering what a silver quarter will show for VDI numbers on the Nox 600. I am finding that the pennies are in and around 19 to 25 or so. Silver dimes range up to 20 here in Canada. What can I expect for a silver quarter?

I don’t know on Canadian silver quarters here in the states 29-30 clad 30-31 or so on silver quarters if they are not really worn I’ve hit them at 29 on worn silver quarters on my 800
Should be the same numbers on the 600
Mark

awesome. Thank you! I am working a local park. I have pulled 3 dimes out so far at the 6 inch mark. I guess the quarters are there and if they are, they should be very noticeable.

Dwayne2010 said:
awesome. Thank you! I am working a local park. I have pulled 3 dimes out so far at the 6 inch mark. I guess the quarters are there and if they are, they should be very noticeable.
Ive had areas where I’ve pulled multiple silver dimes 10 or more and find maybe one silver quarter or none just depends.
Mark

The beauty of metal detecting I find, is you just never know. Its a treasure hunt and I love it!Silver quarter or not, its nice to be out.

Dwayne2010 said:

Youre half right. Silver quarters ARE very noticeable and much easier to detect even at deeper depths. Thats why we find so few of them in previously hunted spots. Quarters and halves were the "low hanging fruit" that the first detectors were able to snap up. Not saying there arent some still out there hiding, but I've pulled WAY more quarters and halve from private lands than I've ever pulled from public spots.