Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver smilely with copper fillings

BHNugget

I recieved my D2s from Whites recently after sending them in and managed some time at a local park sunday.The grass in this park is killing me,its keeping my coil a constant 2-4 inches from the ground even with some down pressure.So that with the 7-8 inches of actual depth in the ground tells me Im going to have to go over this area again in the spring when the grass is dead and packed down from being under the snow.:detecting:

Cute smiley and a good day hunting.

I bet you're really going to rake them in this winter with the grass packed down. Good looking silver you got there. That '43 Merc looks to be in especially nice shape. Congratulations on the nice finds! Thanks for posting.

That hunt is good enough to put a "Smiley" on anyone's face. Good job.

Any silver and it's a smiley day for me. Keep up the good work. Rob