Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Sunday Mtwolf2270 persepective

Bootyhunter and I hit a row of homes turned in into offices and stores downtown. We had gotten permission a few years back and collectively have hunted these small sidewalk yards about 10 times. With great success old buttons, an SLQ, a buffalo a few silver dimes and a ton of wheats and ofcourse clad. The last few hunts we were sure we had worked it to death pulling anything was good. That is till today this was a revisit for the CTX and man it was a good day. I got 2 silver Washington Quarters 1940 and 1960 and 2 deep wheats 1926 and 1930. The CTX allowed me to get right on that sidewalk edge where both Washington Quarters were hiding perfect clean 12 46 about 5 " down and less the 10" apart. I will let Bootyhunter share his finds from both sites. We finished with a stellar first stop and decided to hit a new 1930 era homesite we finally got permission on. Well my first signal was 12 44 13 44 soild 4" I was figuring clad but it was a 1942 Merc unfortunately, it was badly damaged at some point as it is cut on 2 sides. I ended up with a 1941d wheat an old toostie toy car, a jelly spoon and a few relics and between both sites 18 pcs of clad. A good day and when you add my buddies finds wow what a silver Sunday. HH all

Matt

Don't you love it when you go somewhere and you know your not going to find somthing and then you hit it.

Yes I do and honestly today was a throw together hunt and I was planning on if I was luck and old wheat lol

mtwolf2270 said:
The last few hunts we were sure we had worked it to death pulling anything was good. That is till today this was a revisit for the CTX and man it was a good day. I got 2 silver Washington Quarters 1940 and 1960 and 2 deep wheats 1926 and 1930.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing the post and the pics. Congrats on the finds. HH Randy