Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silvers, Ring and Token+

Old coin hunter

Old coin hunter

Well-known member​

Well another great day at my new spot, no spills but lots of other neat stuff. Lets begin, 63 coins-2 qtrs, 6 dimes, 5 nickels, 6 wheats, 23 coppers, 17 zincs, 1 token, 1 partial bling bracelet, 1 Dolphin bling thing,2 Rosies, 1 merc, 1 canadian dime, and another ring. I'm not sure if the ring is real even though it's stamped 14k. There is corrosion on it and the
"stone" has scratches on it. The picture isn't very good as the ring looks like white gold but doesn't weigh that much. The round part of the Dolphin thing is almost the size of a nickle. Will probably not be detecting this week as we are going on a road trip where it's snowing. But i am bring my detector. HH Jim

Attachments​

• ROSIIES Merc and Canadian.jpg
    ROSIIES Merc and Canadian.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Ring in ground.jpg
    Ring in ground.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 41
  • RING.jpg
    RING.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Token in ground.jpg
    Token in ground.jpg