Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

simplex lite.

Steviebee

Hello everyone, first time poster here so be gentle lol. l am the proud owner of a Legend and have been since September 2022. l am thinking of getting the new Simplex lite for my Grandson and was wondering would it be possible to use a Bluetooth adaptor for headphones on it. lf so any recommendations? OK l know l could just buy him the BT version which is not a problem but wanted the SX24 coil. The BT + LX24 coil is getting into Legend price range. He is only 5 and very keen using my legend in the garden. Thanks in advance.

Steve.

Not sure of the brands?? Just read the fine print to make sure the Bluetooth transmitter supports APTX Low Latency and everything should work properly. HH Tony
Thank you Tony, much appreciated. If l got the BT and SX24 coil that would put over £200 on top of the Lite and knowing what kids are like with 5 minute wonders. Hey hold on l would have a really good back up machine though lol.

I personally would pass on the light based on my buddy's experience. He has/had all 3 simplexses. He said the lite was a kids toy, very shallow finds only. He said the ultra is a great detector. I had 2 original simplexes, they worked well but I didn't care for them. I love the Quest X10, as light as a deus, plenty of features and performs great. You can leave out the center rod to shorten up for a small kid. (now it's waterproof too) The vanquishes are very good also. I use a Bluetooth combo made for TV. Around $50 and it's been great.

I personally would pass on the light based on my buddy's experience. He has/had all 3 simplexses. He said the lite was a kids toy, very shallow finds only. He said the ultra is a great detector. I had 2 original simplexes, they worked well but I didn't care for them. I love the Quest X10, as light as a deus, plenty of features and performs great. (now it's waterproof too) The vanquishes are very good also.
I will look at the quest. I had the vanquish 540 and was not keen on It to be honest. I have a 32 year old Fisher 1225x that l fire up occasionally. I won't part with that. It's 2 heavy for the grandson though.