Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIMPLEX UPDATE!

Nokta Detectors

Copying my announcement on FB Simplex+ user group:

IMPORTANT!

Hello everybody.. As per my previous announcement, we had to stop the production and shipments for 10 days due to a coil issue we had experienced especially in the UK. As of today, production has resumed and we will start from where we have left off.

One important change you should be aware of is that due to the material change, we had to make a slight change in the design of the coil to avoid any weight increase as per the picture attached.

We will ship the new coils to all customers who have contacted us with a coil issue on Wednesday or Thursday the latest. Each customer who has given us their email address will receive an email with their tracking number.

Another question that comes up is when will the second shipments go out? Please remember that we have many countries that have not even gotten their first shipment due to production and shipment halt for 10 days. Therefore, I will please ask everybody to be patient until we sit down this week and reschedule all. I will personally give you an update on each country early next week.

US and Canada shipments are the first in line leaving end of this week or Monday based on flight schedules.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused yet we are happy to resolve the issue on a timely manner and avoid any further issues.

I personally cannot thank enough to all who have been so patient and understanding. Your support and satisfaction has always been and will continue to be our biggest motivation!

Dilek

Sounds great Dilek! Appreciate you taking the time to let us know the status on shipment.

Excellent customer service by the way. A well noted strong point.

Ordered mine today. Winter is coming quickly. Just hope it's not a bad one, so we can hunt with the Simplex.

Bulletman

Shalom

Thank you for the update Dilek much appreciated your the best!!!

Could this failure have been prevented prior to it's first release? Thanks

texkinzee said:
Could this failure have been prevented prior to it's first release? Thanks
Maybe Yes, but likely No.

Could a flat tire have been prevented before the dealership got it? I'm sure Nokta / Makro have done enough evaluation of search coils and other detector structure to understand the water resistance needed, but sometimes in manufacturing there can be simple yet overlooked things. Also with outside vendors the plastic could have been bad or not quite up-to-spec. Sometimes in manufacturing these products there will be, or can be, the 'unforseens' that don't show up until they are in production and released for consumer use.

Personally, I am not very concerned about the issue because we are dealing with a new model offering, but from a proven and reputable manufacturer who stays on top of any product concern, then addresses the issue quickly and completely to satisfy any consumer with an issue. Yes, the Simplex+ has another brief delay, but it doesn't halt me from my goal of getting mine in-hand and setting out as quickly as possible to put it to work. I don't think whatever the problem was that is was an easily recognizable thing before they continued to production.

Just my views.

Monte

All the more reason to wait a few months before the purchase of ANY new release detector from ANY manufacturer.-------Gives them time to iron out any unexpected problems.-----And yes, it does happen at times with different manufacturers (not just Nokta/Makro).----------Del

Seems that the brits got the first generation Simplexes. They are the "guinea pigs" to test the waters of these first released detectors. Most of the videos that I see on YouTube of the Simplex are from England, and I appreciate these detectorists videos. It gives us the ability to assess this detectors abilities even against other manufacturers higher end machines. From what I have seen, this machine shows great promise, and is a game changer for the detector market.

Bulletman

Shalom

Thank you Dilek and the crew at Nokta / Makro for all the great metal detectors you produce and the awesome service you provide. Great job !

Am I the only one concerned here?

The UK detectorist is paying the most for the Simplex at £300 per unit without headphones, the EU 300 euro's and the USA (cheapest of all) $300. Yet Nokta are shipping to the cheapest purchasing country first.

Not only do I get knee'd in the nuts but kicked in the mouth whilst down.

Cheers Nokta.

Gosh really witsend ? Why worry about it i paid $339 and i thought that was a great deal but i would of paid $500 for the Simplex+ and that still would of been a great deal for what you get becouse i love this hobby and the history it brings fourth. Just too try and make you feel better witsend i had too sell my beloved Safari to purchase this unit so i really didnt get a deal in the USA just saying.

I'm gonna hang back a few months to make sure all the bugs are totally worked out...plus winters gonna be settling in , in the next 6-8 weeks anyway..Really looking forward to spring next yr.

Mark ( ohio )

But its how I feel. In the UK we always get ripped off. This is just another example. If the USA paid $370 whilst the UK was paying £300 you would be shouting from the roof tops. Yet it happens in the UK all the time.

I'm really please for you but in the UK we always ALWAYS..... pay more for the same product over the USA and Europe.

Europe as a whole is a bigger market than the USA, and the UK is still a paid up member of the EU, yet it always pays more for products purchased outside the UK.

I am pleased that you want to pay a lot more for your imports. How about we put your money where your mouth is and in the USA you paid $365 and when paying with Euros you pay 345. Then the UK buyer will see that they are paying the same as the rest. Daily exchange rates applied of course.