Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIMPLEX UPDATE!

Witsend said:
The UK detectorist is paying the most for the Simplex at £300 per unit without headphones, the EU 300 euro's and the USA (cheapest of all) $300. Yet Nokta are shipping to the cheapest purchasing country first. .

I don't know where you got your information from but just to set the record straight, the UK did get the first shipment of Simplex+ detectors several weeks back. The people of the UK are now awaiting their second shipment because they sold out very quickly. The US has not received any shipments yet and we have a lot of people who have had paid in full pre-orders in for the detector since august.

sasquache said:
Thank you Dreamweaver4849 for the info.

You're welcome. That's why there has been a delay in anyone else getting shipments of the Simplex+. They found some falsing when wet coils in that first batch that went to the UK. N/M set out to find and remedy that problem before shipping out any other shipments. If you search You Tube for "Simplex detector" videos, there are quite a few and most are from the UK because they did receive them first.

I would happily wait for my Simplex if I got it as cheap as in the USA. Getting it first and paying more for it is hardly an argument.

Good grief man really im so glad I got mine pre ordered cant wait too take it too some older site's good luck to you ad well.

Witsend said:
Am I the only one concerned here?

The UK detectorist is paying the most for the Simplex at £300 per unit without headphones, the EU 300 euro's and the USA (cheapest of all) $300. Yet Nokta are shipping to the cheapest purchasing country first.

Not only do I get knee'd in the nuts but kicked in the mouth whilst down.

Cheers Nokta.

I guess that's better than getting kicked in the knee and nuts in the mouth.HAHAHA

Witsend said:
But its how I feel. In the UK we always get ripped off. This is just another example. If the USA paid $370 whilst the UK was paying £300 you would be shouting from the roof tops. Yet it happens in the UK all the time.

I do understand. Have you considered that in the UK you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure? I'm talking stuff not hundreds of years old but thousands. I would gladly trade places and detector arrival status with you!

Last time I crossed the pond I found so many old base metal coins that I didn't want to pay the price of having them mailed home after they were released by the coroner, the one that makes sure nothing of value leaves the UK.

Left them for the hunt guy to seed his hunt sites.. :angel:

:detecting:
:cheers:

Geo