Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex Wireless Volume

wildwilly

I hardly get any sound through my wireless phones. The speaker volume booms out. Anything I can do to get more vol. through the phones? The vol. icon shows maxed out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I recently got the green edition headphones and also find them quiet,but when I put wired headphones on the Simplex you get 8 segments of volume and I only need it on low4.Its a pity Nokta didn't allow the same for the Wireless headphones instead of just 4 volume choices.

My wireless phones seem to be o k. As I recall, I am on the 3rd volume level and that seems plenty loud. Maybe a headphone problem? HH jim tn

I keep mine on one with the wireless headphones, plenty loud, I wish they would change the large gap between 1 and 2 when not using headphones, 1 is to low and 2 is to loud.

Same problem. Maxed out at 4 on wireless, and still very difficult to hear. Background noise and wind makes it very difficult