Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simultaneous Frequency Detector

jimz49

I know there was some discussion awhile back that Nokta was working on a multi-frequency machine to be released in the spring of last year, and then shifted priorities to finishing the Simplex+ first. Is there anything in the wind concerning the multi-freq machine and when /if me might expect it?

Hey jimz49, I emailed Dilec back in August 2019 and she said they were working on it, and hoping for a 2020-2021 release. So the Anfibio keeps me busy now ! HH Tony

Thanks for the reply Tony. I've been thinking about buying a multi transmitting detector for this up coming season and was hoping Nokta would be releasing theirs this spring. Nokta's build quality, customer support and their willingness to give you the most bang for your buck are the chief reasons I would be willing to wait if the release would be in a few months. But, if the release is not for another year, I might have to rethink my purchase.

The Big question though is how many frequencies would it be running all at once. I am just guessing here but i would be surprised if more than 2 or 3 at the same could be expected. That would still be much better than a single frequency though... A Nice selection i would love to see is 1.5Khz + 5Khz + 15 Khz + 20 Khz + (50 Khz thrown in for good measure lol..) :crazy:

Not a bad idea!! Competition among the manufactures for the top multi is a good thing for the consumers. We'll have to wait and see what Nokta comes out with and when. I know there was a lot of chatter about a year go that nokta was coming out with a multi simultaneous detector, but it's sure been quiet lately. I hope that doesn't mean they lost focus or gave up on it.

Sweeping-4-junk said:
I wonder if any one else allowed to make a multi frequency detector though. Minelab seem to own all the rights to it.

Fisher has the cz3d,whits has dfx,and v3i..all are simultaneous multi frequency and have been out for awhile

Bigtom123 said:
Sweeping-4-junk said:
I wonder if any one else allowed to make a multi frequency detector though. Minelab seem to own all the rights to it.

Fisher has the cz3d,whits has dfx,and v3i..all are simultaneous multi frequency and have been out for awhile

And these multi frequency detectors have been in production since the 1990s

I know others have made dual frequency detectors like you say whites + fisher. Old hat stuff basically these days..I have always thought the dream Detector will probably be based around a Discriminating Pulse Induction type Detector. The fact is the worlds best Metal Detector Designers can't at the present time work out how to do it. I think in many years to come the dream will become reality. Powerfull Super Deep Seeking Pulse Induction Detectors with FULL ferrous and Non ferrous ID will be the norm... ..I would guess it will be here in another 50 years or so.. Maybe less...