Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Single or multiple owners

MuddyMo

Curious of the percentage of the more serious in the hobby that own one 'do it all' detector vs those that have different detectors for different situations. Also those that use different coils. I have 1 for: casual fun, salt water, parks, cellar holes etc. Very seldom do I ever change coils..

I have a few. Depending on ground conditions.
Iron infested or not. Aluminum trash. Clear or cluttered ground. Age of the site. Is there a chance of rain. Determines what machine and coil I'll use.
I'm hoping the Manticore will cut that list down.
And maybe the Legend will be the only two.
Though I doubt I'll ever part with the Sovereign GT and my Tesoros. Their both just Awesome in iron and nails.

I only use one detector. That way I focus directly with it. I don’t want to have to learn 2 detectors. I will soon purchase another detector to have on hand with the purpose of allowing the possibility of the landowner / homeowner to use just in case. It might help get me on sites that might have been a no when getting permissions

Deus/Orx on land. Nox 800 for wading situations or wet conditions. Tesoro sand shark or quest handheldfor full underwater work.