Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Skullies Did it Again.

Well i went water hunting with Cliff today to a spot we don't usely go to and i got
a 14k Signet ring, 5.27 grams, an anchor 14k from italy 4.84 grams a compass from sweden, a junk ring
a silver peace toe ring, a silver cross that i crunch with my scoop, a ford key and some clad, And them Skullies Did it again OBN, Thanks a Bunch Joe, these Skullies are Great,
don't know what cliff had i left before him hopes he gets some of that Yellow stuff.
Sure was great Hunting with you again Cliff it was a pleasure, HH

Fine treasure Harold...:thumbup:

Loads of great finds and great gold as well. I love the anchor. Could be a spot you visit again! Did your mate find anything in the end?

[size=large][/size]They are a set of headphones that Oldbeechnut made up for me since i'm hard of hearing and they bring out the signals a lot better than my other headphones did. so now you know, HH

[size=large][/size]he found some stuff but no gold , but we had fun treasure hunting, HH