Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Skully Inspired me..."Nitro Club":rofl:

tomtowns

Went to Folsom Lake yesterday these are my finds...Some modern clad, lots of pull tabs & caps weights, a couple lures & Remmington Nitro Club & old "Herters" .357 mag great day to be outside & cleaned lots of trash...I dumped two loads before I came home with what you see...HH..TT

Didn't get skunked fishing! - and there's probably no limit either...
I got hooked once down at the river MDing, a treble-hook stuck in the little finger knuckle - I didn't snag it, it snagged me.

You got to remove the trash to get to the gold...

And if the clad be singing you better keep swinging!!!:detecting:

When ya hit the bling - ya wont be the same....

Heres an old post of a couple months nut..

[size=medium]Lost and found?[/size]
17-13.jpg

18-10.jpg

Gonna post some pics of my loot fer 2006 - Its a job..and Its a load mate - look for it the next couple of days..

Yer on the right track!!!
Here be a close pic. of a day at the mine, 24K - 24.7 gram pendant and chain...
I also found a 10 diamond mens wedding band that same day!
Hope this puts some fire under ya Booty...:hot:

2007010.jpg

You've already inspired me....I posted the pic because I read your post yesterday about nobody posting pics of their junk...As a matter of fact I,ve decided to seperate & keep all my finds except the stuff I throw in the trash ON SITE...On this last hunt at the lake I made a few "Discoveries"...#1 when I start to feel frustrated I need to sit down & take a break...I did this after a couple hours of digging "JUNK"...feeling frustrated, I sat down & got my bottle of POP & bag of chips out of my pack & sat down on a rock...it was a beautiful day & I was in my T-shirt...a couple of shore birds scurried by, picking bugs out of the sand & it hit me...I WAS enjoying myself...just because I wasn't finding Gold & Silver really didn't matter....I was outside, it was a beautiful day, scenery was gorgeous, air was fresh...life was good...then a young man with two small children came by. The kids both had fishing poles..a little girl probably about 4 yrs. & her brother a couple years older...as the little girl passed I asked "catch any fish"??? Well the little girl (VERY CUTE) proceeded to tell me about their entire day! With her dad very proudly looking on with a very subtle & loveing smile :rofl: Talk about being worth the price of admission...I will always remember that day & really doubt that any find made that day would have made it any more enjoyable...after they had passed & I had resumed detecting, the thought crossed my mind that all this trash I was digging was actually makeing this beach a little safer for them...Yep the entire day was a total keeper...trash included..HH...TT

When I read your post..I thought you may have been discouraged..thats all....

Sometimes I get carried away..

I also take time time out to talk to pepole....and just admire my surroundings...
I call kids satellites "they Orbit"- and I let them dig for me ..
I know they will remember that experience for a life time...
Last year I came a cross a Kill Deer(Bird) defending her eggs, while I was in the mine...
She was trying to lure me away with the old broken wing trick.
So I moved to another area..

Today was a beautiful day and rewarding once agian..

Take Care
Skully