Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Slide hill

Listener

I hit a local slide hill after it appeared to have been hit already pretty good. Most of the targets were shallow dug. Found my 1st presidential dollar of the year and my 1st rubber ring ! Nothing to rave about but was good to get out.

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
With that many shallow finds it's possible you could grid the area off and listen for nothing but deep signals.
Those shallow targets can mask the deeper ones.

Nice bunch of finds, but I must agree from the picture most of your finds were not from this years sledding. So that says that area has not even come close to being cleaned. Once you get all the coins cleaned off of the first 3 or 4 inches you should start getting wheat pennies and silver coins.
You have a really nice spot to hunt at this summer.
Ron in WV

It was very windy and cold from blowing over snow on the nearby mountains. Just wasn’t in the mood for deep targets. You’re right though I have retrieved silver all around the area & found plenty of rings.