Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

slight bump on rocks underwater

mike k.

A slight bump on rocks when detecting underwater with my excallibur , requires resetting my threshold tone . Anyone else experience this problem ? Can the threshold be tightened up after removal of the dial , to prevent this ?? - thx guys

At a local beach some years back I was not concentrating like I should. Bumped the soil in a rock and my x Al went crazy. It would work for a while and then go to squawking. Sent it in for repair. Got it back with thre problem still happening. So I sent it back again. After some time I was informed that the coil was bad. So I again paid for bench time. They claimed that it was a separate problem so it cost me an arm and a leg. Had they properly tested the machine the first time it would have saved me money. I hope your machine is okay. Coils are expensive.