Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

slight issue with coil on manticore

MY problem with the Manticore is it’s so damn good, it doesn’t give iffly signals. If it doesn’t lock on to a signal or the 2D shows a plotting or a sinking dot it’s junk.
I've dug a lot of signals most would pass by especially in saltwater and find silver mixed with iron site depends on what I do this site I have pulled
over 100 silver coins buddy got a 1652 pine tree!
Mark

Yes I run general, 2 tone, simple, speed 4 these are my normal settings f0r every thing all our beaches are freshwater. Here’s some tips
if the 2D shows the dot floating or below the center line it’s usually junk
Detect by tone primarily if it sounds scratchy turn on the horse shoe. Try to determine if it’s iron. Or by iron. Going slow will help you separate these signals
I run speed of 4, then you adjust your actual arm swing speed to where you go slow enough to hear each target’s tone. So in trashy areas go slower in cleaner areas go faster

always be thinking and paying attention to each signal by analyzing it you will be able to make a better determination of what it is.

Yes I run general, 2 tone, simple, speed 4 these are my normal settings f0r every thing all our beaches are freshwater. Here’s some tips
if the 2D shows the dot floating or below the center line it’s usually junk
Detect by tone primarily if it sounds scratchy turn on the horse shoe. Try to determine if it’s iron. Or by iron. Going slow will help you separate these signals
I run speed of 4, then you adjust your actual arm swing speed to where you go slow enough to hear each target’s tone. So in trashy areas go slower in cleaner areas go faster

always be thinking and paying attention to each signal by analyzing it you will be able to make a better determination of what it is.
Thanks MackDog.
I needed that.