Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SLQ / Barber Dimes / Old Nickels / Tokens

floodplaindetector

Finds are from the last 3 weekend hunts since my last post. All finds were pulled from public researched sites with
my Minelab eTrac + 12 x10 SEF coil.
I only ran into 1 ring but Pulled a few different relics and a pretty good pile of silver coins.
The 1929 Standing Liberty Quarter was about 10 inches deep / almost on edge and next to some iron so it had a real small signature (small high tone repeatable tick)
Thanks for looking! Dave

Coin Finds
4 silver quarters back to 1929
Numerous silver dimes and nickels back to 1898
A dozen older nickels back to 1888 + 3 silver war nickels + 3 Jefferson nickels back to 1941
2 Indian Head pennies back to 1891
28 Wheat pennies back to 1911

Non Coin Finds
1919 modern crusader tuberculosis pin (Knight design)
2 merchant tokens
a 1933-36 Crackerjack Presidential Mystery Club Coin
Very large buckle
Winding Key. Clock? or something else
1920s "Perfectos" 3 Merry Widows Condom tin
Compact lid
3 arcade tokens (probably 1960s)
1 plated ring
padlock
Personalized aluminum heart pendant
Misc. buttons and other small items

GroupShot.jpg
SilverCoins.jpg
OldNickels.jpg
ModernCrusaderPin.jpg
SLQReverse.jpg
Tokens.jpg
PicFromSiteRightAfterFinding.jpg
PersonalizedHeartPendant.jpg
IndianPenny.jpg
WindingKey.jpg

Great assortment of nickels.....Nice silver.....SLQ with date....YES, the etrac still is a top producer....YOU always amaze us....Thanks !

Congratulations to you!! Absolutely incredible !! :yikes:What a fantastic pile of treasure!

Finds are from the last 3 weekend hunts since my last post. All finds were pulled from public researched sites with
my Minelab eTrac + 12 x10 SEF coil.
I only ran into 1 ring but Pulled a few different relics and a pretty good pile of silver coins.
The 1929 Standing Liberty Quarter was about 10 inches deep / almost on edge and next to some iron so it had a real small signature (small high tone repeatable tick)
Thanks for looking! Dave

Coin Finds
4 silver quarters back to 1929
Numerous silver dimes and nickels back to 1898
A dozen older nickels back to 1888 + 3 silver war nickels + 3 Jefferson nickels back to 1941
2 Indian Head pennies back to 1891
28 Wheat pennies back to 1911

Non Coin Finds
1919 modern crusader tuberculosis pin (Knight design)
2 merchant tokens
a 1933-36 Crackerjack Presidential Mystery Club Coin
Very large buckle
Winding Key. Clock? or something else
1920s "Perfectos" 3 Merry Widows Condom tin
Compact lid
3 arcade tokens (probably 1960s)
1 plated ring
padlock
Personalized aluminum heart pendant
Misc. buttons and other small items

View attachment 7621View attachment 7622View attachment 7623View attachment 7624View attachment 7625View attachment 7626View attachment 7627View attachment 7628View attachment 7629View attachment 7630
Ok where do you live I'm loading the detectors and headed your way:)