Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small concentric coil

juit

Is there gonna be any small concentric coil coil for the nox? Im having issues with dense bottlecaps sites

As far as small coils for the Equinox---the 6" DD is the only one that has been reported to be coming out (someday).
juit said:
Is there gonna be any small concentric coil coil for the nox? Im having issues with dense bottlecaps sites

I don't think Minelab has made a concentric coil for years so I'm thinking they won't.

I don't think Minelab ever did make a concentric coil for the FBS machines.-----Kellyco had a 8" concentric coil for the FBS detectors that they were trying to sell for awhile made by some manufacturer other than Minelab--but it didn't seem to "fly" (work out well).------The Explorers/Etrac/CTX worked well distinguishing b.c.'s with Minelab DD coils---but---as for the Equinox--even when they do come out with this 6" DD coil---you have to wonder if it is going to be any real help with steel b.c.'s (crown caps).
RichW said:
I don't think Minelab has made a concentric coil for years so I'm thinking they won't.

I emailed Nel coils about a month ago (I think) and he said they should have coils for the Nox series in a couple months.

Niceeeeee

i had a 9" concentric coil on my 705 Xterra and it was worthless, had to go to a DD coil which worked good.

I think a 9" would be perfect not too big not to small like my Deus I love the 9"