Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small gold

LTimedigger

I love to find small gold. Rings are fun but there's a lot more micro gold than rings. Who has had exceptional fortune with what machine? The Deus is great to a point but you have to really run the kfz up for the small stuff and then you start to hit micro junk to hit the small gold. I've heard the EQ is good for this but was not really wanting another multi frequency. Thanks

Really no way around digging the small bits of stuff if you want micro gold.. this picture is several years worth.. these were found with ; Fisher 1270, Whites 5900, Tesoro Tiger Shark, and the Nox 800... I would probably give the Nox the edge over the other machines due to separation and ease of adjusting on the fly..but it’s really a challenge finding those optimal settings that will keep you finding targets.. the Nox can also be set up too sensitive to the point of sounding off on targets that ain’t there or are smaller than a shotgun BB..
649A1554-A5BF-4CE6-A2C9-69B0E272D7E0.jpeg

Booty, now thats a really impressive trove of small gold. I haven't hunted any of the machines you mentioned. But a few of my machines will hit on some incredibile small pieces. Mostly in the small stud ring or childs thin ring zone. My trouble is once I start digging much below the nickel I could spend the whole day sifting, plugging for the tiniest bits of alum. I think that in years past it must have been some kind of sport to mow over cans on these sports fields and parks. It also confounds me as to Who decides to wait to snap open a alum can in the middle of a sports field. Anyway congrats on those finds and hard work.

Booty, now thats a really impressive trove of small gold. I haven't hunted any of the machines you mentioned. But a few of my machines will hit on some incredibile small pieces. Mostly in the small stud ring or childs thin ring zone. My trouble is once I start digging much below the nickel I could spend the whole day sifting, plugging for the tiniest bits of alum. I think that in years past it must have been some kind of sport to mow over cans on these sports fields and parks. It also confounds me as to Who decides to wait to snap open a alum can in the middle of a sports field. Anyway congrats on those finds and hard work.
99% in freshwater... by the time I get to these places others have picked out most of coin and ring sized targets so there ain’t nothing left but the tiny stuff and targets that give iffy signals... fortunately the water I hunt tends cleanse it self of most aluminum foil from wave and winds which make most of light foil drift out of the swimming area.. it’s always amazed me how good the Whites 5900 is at hitting small gold in dry sand despite being a low frequency machine at 6.59 kHz.

I love to find small gold. Rings are fun but there's a lot more micro gold than rings. Who has had exceptional fortune with what machine? The Deus is great to a point but you have to really run the kfz up for the small stuff and then you start to hit micro junk to hit the small gold. I've heard the EQ is good for this but was not really wanting another multi frequency. Thanks
Here's a good rundown on the Makro Gold Kruzer.

Love the picture!

HH
Mike

I should have been a little more specific. The deus is an excellent gold machine. It would have picked up most of these targets that bootypound posted with the program I use with a 28kfz except for the really small gold chains which require a 70kfz on my machine. Unfortunately you also pick up the really small Al pieces on this kfz.

I've picked up some very fine (Small) chains with the deus, I usually run it at either 14khz or 25khz granted the last chains I found were silver, but the last diamond setting was gold

Attachments

• 20210516_174139.jpg
    20210516_174139.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 196
This year so far I have found 6 gold rings one in the water the rest on land all with my equinox 800 have not found to much micro gold lol..
Mark

Attachments

• 81A01D33-7D6B-43F7-99B1-9326866B3D5F.jpeg
    81A01D33-7D6B-43F7-99B1-9326866B3D5F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
  • 3859EC88-E254-458F-9C5A-87ADA35EC979.jpeg
    3859EC88-E254-458F-9C5A-87ADA35EC979.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 6DFBC535-21CB-4BC0-BF5F-16C4E9D1EC88.jpeg
    6DFBC535-21CB-4BC0-BF5F-16C4E9D1EC88.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
  • 0EC41C0B-4B58-407D-8639-7BECEEA2980A.jpeg