Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snake in the grass

utmike

Did a quick spin at a local school and found this. Probably the ugliest junker ring I've ever dug!

Attachments

• 20211129_203309.jpg
    20211129_203309.jpg
    998.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 20211129_203226.jpg
    20211129_203226.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
Can you imagine how many times that snagged on something? Makes you wonder if some kid won it at the local carnival…. But it it kinda neat non the less.

Yes, weird but nice. By the way do any of you know where to order fake realistic snakes? I need help in keeping trespassers out esp. after hunting season. Not a problem during deer season. I think the realize they could get shot. Thanks ahead of time.

Yes, weird but nice. By the way do any of you know where to order fake realistic snakes? I need help in keeping trespassers out esp. after hunting season. Not a problem during deer season. I think the realize they could get shot. Thanks ahead of time.
Like the fake snake idea. If it doesn't work, try putting up "HELP WANTED" signs, that seems to keep people away nowadays.

Last edited:
Utmike, now that is funny. Not much help but funny. Thanks for making my day as Harry would say.
Just for fun, I checked out buying the fake rattlers you are looking for. Here's a place for you:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-080134_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208-080134_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 61
utmike, cool find of the snake in the grass. Do some research to see if Nancy has been in your area. I could see her wearing a ring like this, cause' she is a snake in the grass too. Lol That was a cool & unusual ring for sure. What did it slither up, er, ring up?

utmike, cool find of the snake in the grass. Do some research to see if Nancy has been in your area. I could see her wearing a ring like this, cause' she is a snake in the grass too. Lol That was a cool & unusual ring for sure. What did it slither up, er, ring up?
Dead on 12 on the Equinox. 1" deep, anyone who digs nickels would have gotten bit by this one🐍 No Nancy sightings around here but always checking behind me just in case.