Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snake ring & 1830

senda

Hello colleagues!
Today the results of my last run I show to detect. The place is the last time, the village in the mountains.
I like being very methodical in my searches. Walk the making as parallel that can parallel lines, and trying to go up and down fields. Here everything is uphill or downhill, depending on how you look at it LOL. I repeat only a place if not completely walked. These quirks do I like to go out alone. When I shared hunting with a good friend, I hate his erratic travels in all directions and without system. Respect all in their own ways and systems but I'd rather not see.
I've done 32 hunts around the village so not many places left to search and decided to go out aimlessly. At the entrance to the village I went into a meadow that I visited one night. From there I went to an orchard with apple and pear trees. In a pear tree two pieces were forgotten from the last harvest. They went into my pocket as survival ration. A good sign for 77 at the foot of the pear tree. I had to dig as much as pinpointer Garrett. A thick, heavy coin coppers 8, 1830. This made me smile, it was a good shot. Leaping a fence and avoiding the electric fences that give a good cramps, I went on the search for pasture, now very short grass, crossed a small pine forest where I saw a pig who fled into the brush and two squirrels were busy collecting nuts. Before entering the forest, in a discreet corner he appeared the silver ring snake. Some cleaning has made it very cool. A peseta and 50 cents Franco times. Two coins, a 5 cent and 10 cent another 1870 in very good condition. Remains of a horseshoe of donkey, a handle modern door, a strange piece of brass or bronze and a lot of garbage.
Four hours after leaving my friend picked me up in a nearby village to raise a house for food.
It was a great day search and nature.
Thanks for watching.
recorrido%202_zpssqdiiloh.jpg

20151102_145845%20doble_zpsgtk1ukpk.jpg

20151102_230527_zps3ipod7ez.jpg

20151103_212915%20doble_zpsk4uetcqo.jpg

20151102_230805_zpsmzx7tpei.jpg

20151102_230632_zpsnjfouwu8.jpg

I can understand how hard you have to work to find your Treasures. So all the good stuff , you deserve.
Maybe the Serpent Ring belonged to Cleopatra, huh Senda ?

Great finds Senda, that ring is a beauty. You certainly earn your finds and make some great ones. Congrats!

Thanks Dancer and Scott are very friendly.:rofl:
and I do not think it Cleopatra, it seems your size :rofl::rofl:

senda, I enjoy reading your posts, taking me to a different land. Very nice finds that would make me smile big too!
HH - Bruce

Thanks Bruce, you`re very friendly.
If you are interested or just want to kill some time bored, please let me know, I'll be happy to share videos about the place where I live and our traditions. Any other partner of the forum enjoy this.
:cheers:

That snake ring is cool. That coin above the snake look like a Napoleon III copper coin. I made a ring out of one a few years back....

Thanks John, is the coolest ring I found.
Thanks Coilfisher, use the standard single coil that came standard. I never tried another coil.
:cheers: