Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snow

Rob (IL)

Well I'm glad I got out yesterday, I got a Sac Dollar and 3 wheaties. I knew the snow was coming so I made sure I got out. It doesn't look good for the rest of the month in Illinois. I hate being indoors.

[attachment 181266 IMG_0975.JPG]

rcasio-44 Im in Ca , Seeing your Picture makes me cold, I can say it im spoyled??? I dont Like the Cold 50 F is my Limit iv ben kowen to go Hunt with the ice but not to often,
Can we get a thred of your on Line Family of wear evrybody Hunts, Thanks Mickfin

It looks like we got it worse than you did Rob, 8+ inches. Boxer #2 playing in her first snow, 5 months old today.

[attachment 181301 snow.jpg]

Hey Maggie this is my first snow and my feet are cold (Bosley). [attachment 181328 IMG_0974.JPG] We didn't get 8+ but we got too much.

Yesterday, I cleared my driveway of snow twice with my snow blower. This morning this is what I woke up to. I ran the snow blower twice today and it's still coming down. We have about 40 inches on the ground. I live in the snow belt south east of Erie, PA and Lake Erie.

Man! I thought we had it bad with the cold, not much snow here in WV yet. I don't remember 10deg F in Dec. in a long time.

We get1 degree high Sunday.

[attachment 181785 Texas202.jpg]

Yep around the 21st. Not many good sites to hunt down there but any hunting is better then no hunting. As I said 1 degree Sunday and they have 85 this week, Woo, Woo. if I am feeling mean I could post a picture.