Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snowtecting..I couldn't be happier with my CTX

ohio mike

I think I was one of the only people in the world that volunteered to work today but with the snow melting a little in spots, I knew when I got home I was gonna do a short hunt.
First I must add I have hunted twice with the CTX and I have hit silver both times! WHAT AN AWESOME MACHINE!!!
Found this one in my yard that I have pounded with the etrac and this baby screamed at me when I put the coil over it!
cb1dac433d284b20b12b7ba5c649acad.jpg

hope you guys are having as much fun as I am with it! Wish I was retired so I could go everyday!
Happy Hunting,
Ohio Mike

By far the best decision I have made in a while! I see posts of where people are buying the CTX and going back to the Etrac! Seriously!!?? I wouldnt trade mine for 5 of them!

I just got rid of my etrac, great machine, but I like the ctx better for balance and customization plus faster processing.

I agree! I am finding things that I never heard before or maybe I did and it was just too iffy to dig? whatever the case this machine is a diamond!

Congrats on the silver!!

The CTX is a great machine!!

Ditto The CTX is awesome congrats on the machine and silver

Congrats! Yeah I came from the Etrac to the CTX and while the Etrac is a great detector, the CTX is just Awesome!! Found lots of good finds where I had hunted NUMEROUS times with the Etrac in all kinds of soil conditions. For whatever reason, it was just like the Etrac could not see the coins that the CTX has. Good luck and HH!

That's fun... unfortunately I think I am going to be frozen out of the ground for a couple months