Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So…a Deus 1 (Deus ONE) question for those who know the answer FOR SURE!

IDXMonster

The D1 has 10 factory installed programs as we know. Are these programs simply different combinations of the user adjustable settings or is there more going on “behind the scenes…under the hood” with each of these? For example…if I selected the “Fast“ program and put in all of the settings that “Basic“ has, would they be the exact same program?
Thanks for your timely, absolutely correct and unambiguous answer in advance…

google is your friend
That’s 11 minutes and 34 seconds I’ll never get back. Bob, do you OWN a Deus ONE? I really do NOT know HOW I could have been ANY clearer on my question. This is NOT what I was looking for. The comment…”Google is your friend”…I am a very experienced detectorist who is looking for a TECHNICAL answer, not some half assed response that doesn’t address the original question, if you understand the original question to begin with.
Sorry guys but I’m just tired of this kind of bullsh*t.

FOR SURE, not all the stock programs are built on the same platform and can not be replicated exactly by tweaking some settings.

From what I understand the different programs run on different versions of updates and filters.
I'm sure I'm not saying that right, but if you look at Gary's videos one of them explains them.

The D1 has 10 factory installed programs as we know. Are these programs simply different combinations of the user adjustable settings or is there more going on “behind the scenes…under the hood” with each of these? For example…if I selected the “Fast“ program and put in all of the settings that “Basic“ has, would they be the exact same program?
Thanks for your timely, absolutely correct and unambiguous answer in advance…
I've been wondering about this also and based on the descriptions of the programs in the manual on pages 42-43, I believe the only program built on a separate platform is the Gold Field program. The only reason I can see for having so many preset programs is to make it easy for those who just want to turn on the machine and hunt without having to mess with the settings. JMO

That’s 11 minutes and 34 seconds I’ll never get back. Bob, do you OWN a Deus ONE? I really do NOT know HOW I could have been ANY clearer on my question. This is NOT what I was looking for. The comment…”Google is your friend”…I am a very experienced detectorist who is looking for a TECHNICAL answer, not some half assed response that doesn’t address the original question, if you understand the original question to begin with.
Sorry guys but I’m just tired of this kind of bullsh*t.
I do have a D1, and Gary is probably one of the best to be able to answer your question. if you were offended then perhaps your question was vague. as each program has filters in order to preform different, as for a "TECHNICAL" answer the most qualified to answer that are the engineers that designed the Deus