Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So far so good this weekend

jtram

I could barely wait to get off work. Issac gave us a little rain in the Ozarks and I was ready when the bell rang at 500 pm on Friday. Went back to the spot I found the coins last weekend and the first target came in at 12-09. I had not dug a nickle yet with the CTX but the time was right. 1893 V nickle was about 7 inches deep. Then found this button? I dont really know what it is so if you have an idea please let me know. This morning I received permission for a field just about a mile from the house and found the bullets. Had to come home so I could listen to the Razorbacks play football WPS!!!!
(WOOO PIG SOUIE)

Jtram,
Looks like your picking up on the CTX nicely. I consider it a very forgiving machine compared to most others. Keep at it and it won't be long till one of those old barbers will pop out of the ground or maybe even a seated. Minelab engineers don't mess around for sure, yes the detectors cost, but they find stuff.

Squirrel1. I popped a barber last weekend It was a 1898 Barber quarter.
I sure am having fun with the CTX and not nearly digging as much junk as I have with others. Kind of strange not digging horse shoes and iron rings

Nice finds WTG.:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

Squirrel 1 no problem. Morelic good to hear from you. Maybe the rain will help you some