Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So I have also took the plunge....!!

The Mayor

Just ordered a Makro Multi Kruzer.....
I know that half the world ...several of my children....and possibly my mother in law has an Equinox on order. I just could not convince myself that a Minelab knock off of the Deus was in my best interest. The platform for the Makro Kruzer has been developed over time and long before the Deus was even around. Minelab has had to hurry and start from scratch to respond to the Deus. That is why there are delivery problems now. They are developing this Equinox machine on the fly.... I have got the features I want on the Makro Kruzer....

The One
The Only
The Original
Accept NO Imitations
The Mayor

The Mayor is back? What about Magnum? :cheers:

Good move on getting the M-Kruz and search coils. I found like the Impact, has that high quality product feel to it and performance that induces confidence in the detector that it will find the goodies.....
Just need that 5" coil to complete a 4 coil mix.

I took the plunge also. We should be seeing them very soon........:clapping:

Magnum Pi is still in the States. I have been in The Fiji Islands for the last 8 years. We hunt together when I can get back there.... Both of us are older and a hell of a lot better looking than we used to be...!!

i just ordered a multi Kruzer as well! And I've never had a Makro. I see this machine as the one a certain Texas manufacturer should have made and the one a certain Arizona manufacturer has not made , but really, really needs to. I really like what I see in this machine. It looks super stable on mineralized ground and wet salty sand. I'd like to know what others think of their Kruzer if anybody has received theirs. CalCobras videos looked really good with the Kruzer.

Me too... I ordered mine last week. A Multi-Kruzer!!! Just looks like a great detector by a great company!!!!!!

I ordered the Multi Kruzer last month along with the 5x9.5" and 5" DD coils. They shipped yesterday and are scheduled to arrive Wednesday 2/28.

Hey Tom how ya been doing? Glad to hear you have a Multi Kruzer coming. Are you going to give it a good work out on any of the upcoming outings this year?

Tom Slick said:
I ordered the Multi Kruzer last month along with the 5x9.5" and 5" DD coils. They shipped yesterday and are scheduled to arrive Wednesday 2/28.

May I ask who was able to get you the Coils?

Metaldetector.com is the place.