Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So much SPAM!!!

SeabeeRon

Not sure how Findmall is set up, but is there not an overall Admin or Moderator who can take care of all the sub forums at once to rid this site of this most recent spam attack?!?

Yes Ron ..Their were hundreds and hundreds ..It took administration time to clear it all..

we are limited to specific forums- and cannot ban.
Next time you see it contact Guvnor or Mr.Bill, if you can't get a moderator,

Thanks guys! Just wasn't sure how it worked here.

I have sent emails to a couple of people about a certain poster whose posts have absolutely nothing to do with metal detecting. So far he has been back on the forum for a little over a month and posted 147 posts about mythical treasure rooms.

If there were all those treasure rooms he would not be posting his bovine feces he would be out there raiding those so called treasure rooms.

I believe that he was banned one time before but has come back under a different handle.

GeorgeinSC said:
I have sent emails to a couple of people about a certain poster whose posts have absolutely nothing to do with metal detecting. So far he has been back on the forum for a little over a month and posted 147 posts about mythical treasure rooms.

If there were all those treasure rooms he would not be posting his bovine feces he would be out there raiding those so called treasure rooms.

I believe that he was banned one time before but has come back under a different handle.

I am pretty sure I know who you mean George!

Thanks to who over took the action the Spammer and his treasure rooms are GONE.. Until he figures out how to skirt the system again.