Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So They Do Exist.

designed for underwater use. my guess would be so that boats and other water sport utility machines can see your little bean popping up out of the water when hunting up to your neck.. LOL

I would sell them, They are same as the Excaliburs. Koss are just not the best. I will wait till any other brand comes on the market. If it were not for the use of GG I would not have heard have the targets I have dug. IMHO

If you've ever used the Excalibur, well then...those phones just sxxk.

Thats a pretty rare item... I got a set in the mail today my self ....Ive never been in the water before but I think they will be fine for me.. ..Let us know how they work out for you.. Really dry here in Indiana so I will probably be trying mine out soon also... I dont like the looks of the long adapter on the aftermarket ones... wildherre

I've hunted and dived a lot with the Excalibur. I didn't have any trouble with the headphones. I use GGs on land and will probably buy a set of the underwater ones when all the kinks are worked out. Then I will keep the Big Bird ones for backup.

bigbird yellow or not I just want a pair.. :rofl:

That's it exactly ! ! ! Safety IS ALWAYS FIRST. Only got one set of ears and Yellow is how I remember where they are. :biggrin: Grumpy Old Diver / with ears :crylol: