Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Software Upgrade Info

Paul (IL)

Was out about five hours today and the CTX never missed a beat. Prior to the upgrade it would sometimes shut off after a couple hrs.
I think Minelab got rid of the shutdown problem.
The on line upgrade is just one of the many great improvements Minelab has incorporated in the CTX3030

Did you notice your target id change at all? Never had a problem with my machine shutting down. I upgraded anyway, seemed like the wheats and silver jumped a few numbers. I dug a silver quarter the other day. Came up a solid 12-44 even air testing. After I did the upgrade it now reads 12-46 to 47. No big deal just through me off a little while hunting today lol.
Curious if anyone else had it happen
Derrell

I hunted most of today in a bean field where an old house and barn had been demolished years ago. It's just full of iron and junk. I never ran across any silver but I did dig some IH's and old pre 1922 Lincolns. They were all corroded from fertilizer but still gave pretty solid normal readings