Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Solid silver pocket watch

Southwind

Grats to John(goldsilver) for a great find. He took a road trip and found a very nice silver pocket watch. I got some pictures as it was found and will post more after some cleaning. We're going to soak it for some time in hopes we can get it open with as little damage as possible. The pictures give it a bit of a copper look but believe me it is a nice and shiny silver.

pocket-watch.jpg

LUCKY! Man I've found 4 of them over my 1st year. Going into my 2nd year and got one last month. None silver of gold but still fascinating finds.

thats a great find congrats on that. will be interesting to see if it will open after time. perhapps if its a timex it will still be tickin:rofl:

n/t

Very...very nice recovery!! Congratulations John:clapping:.

I bet that watch will clean up real nice........ very nice find :clapping:

Nice find!