Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some finds I've made this past week with the Etrac.

JohnTN

I've not posted any finds lately so I thought I would show a few. The only problem I've found with the Etrac is it will truly clean out your honey holes. LOL I've done some relic hunting and coin hunting this week and found a few but the finds get thinner by the day at my old haunts. I'll sure be glad when first frost comes and kills back some of the vegatation so that I can get in some of my other spots.

P.S. All of these finds came with the 6" Excellerator Coil in trashy areas. I had been over these areas many times with the Pro Coil and missed them. Most all were highly mask with nails and large iron near or in the same hole. Depths ranged between 2" and 8" in hard packed Tennessee Soil.

Man you and that 6 inch are tearing it up! Well done.Ive a 5 inch excelrator myself..Its a Sweet little coil.Thx for sharing your pics..HH

Good finds John, Is that a bayonet scabbard tip under the quarter? I also think the Indian chief is super cool. Oh and the silver :thumbup:
Bill

Great finds - congratulations The Indian Medallion has a few similar characteristics to a cougar medallion I found recently. I found mine near a softball field, so do you think yours is associated with a sports team?

-Alex

those are great finds John, you've got civil war bullets jewelry a variety of coins,congratulations your doing great.