Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some keepers...

Antietamdigger

Got out for a little, made some saves

Attachments

• B8928F27-9EA6-4FB7-8548-52B92EA902C6.jpeg
    B8928F27-9EA6-4FB7-8548-52B92EA902C6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 192
  • 9A2CF8B7-D4AB-419B-B3CD-EA212497411F.jpeg
    9A2CF8B7-D4AB-419B-B3CD-EA212497411F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 199
  • C5441EDB-27A2-463D-90D3-EC40688D2EB1.jpeg
    C5441EDB-27A2-463D-90D3-EC40688D2EB1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 200
Keeper's for sure. That's a great hunt.

My goodness that is some nice finds. Very nice plate and a good pile of lead. I’m still looking for my first plate. A big congratulations to you too n all the great finds.

I’ve yet to find much of anything besides a few bullets and fragments when I go. Very rare to get anything brass or different. Good for you. I won’t ever give up. I know they are out there.

I’ve yet to find much of anything besides a few bullets and fragments when I go. Very rare to get anything brass or different. Good for you. I won’t ever give up. I know they are out there.
Thank you Iowa, it’s out there , and you have to work hard for it , but that’s what keeps me going , never give up ! HH

Antietamdigger, Congrat's on some very nice saves on the Eagle Breast Plate and the CW lead. Keepers all for sure. I have one Eagle Breast Plate in my collection, given to me by my hunting bud while relic hunting. I found the breast plate, but then I didn't. Funny story.

Antietamdigger, Congrat's on some very nice saves on the Eagle Breast Plate and the CW lead. Keepers all for sure. I have one Eagle Breast Plate in my collection, given to me by my hunting bud while relic hunting. I found the breast plate, but then I didn't. Funny story.
Thank you