Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more beach finds

Joe Black

Hunted last night at the tide line. No gold was found but, I managed to scrape out these out though. Can’t believe I actually found the complete set of earrings that are made from Jamaican coins! The 2 other hoop earrings are silver. The black tungsten ring is nice though! I found a similar one a couple years ago almost exactly like this one.

Attachments

• 7549141B-0EA3-4C2B-8E9D-617831B41C31.jpeg
    7549141B-0EA3-4C2B-8E9D-617831B41C31.jpeg
    810.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 5EAC24A3-18E8-4928-8142-F218FF6D8AD8.jpeg
    5EAC24A3-18E8-4928-8142-F218FF6D8AD8.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 101
Nice recoveries. Ring is a beaut for sure!!!

We all make mistakes.
I named it because Lithuania is much further from the US than Jamaica. And it is rarer to find.
Greetings

Nice and unusual finds! What are the odds of finding a matching pair on the beach? You must've been dialed in, If the gold was there, I believe you woulda nailed it.