Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more silvers to add to the count.....

BarberDan

I've been hunting an old school house for the last two days and have had some success. Pulled out 5 wheats and 4 silvers so far. 3 dimes and a quarter........just trying to reach 100 silvers this year! Going to be tough, there's a lot of competition in my area, but the E-Trac keeps finding the ones that others miss. This is tough hunting....no cherry picking going on. All the signals were mixed and choppy as the place is littered with debris. I've been using the 6 x 8 SEF extensively and finding coins 7 or 8 inches deep. Here's a video if you care to watch.....day 1 was shot on my phone because I forgot my camcorder :( oh and excuse the voice....damn weather changing has me all sick, but my silver sickness trumps the cold. :stretcher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuWA22GBB3Y

Barber Dan

How many Washington's do you have now?:)

Great Finds and a multi Silver Day..WOW

You are Smoking

Good Luck on that 100:thumbup:

Thanks for having us along !!!!!!

Congrats on the great finds! Thanks for posting.

cool video, congrats on the silvers! dont worry about the scratch, happens to us all. i have a sweet barber quarter that i really gouged. :rage: