Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my F70 finds since june..

basstrackerman

There are many more things that are not in the box yet and are still in my detecting bag in prescription bottles.. Also all my knives and buckles and toys cars etc are in other containers Just wanted to share..

Someone has been a busy beaver..or should i say ground hog... you have a very good spot to come up with all that silver.... very nicely done...thanks for sharing...

Thats a great display of some awesome finds! :surprised: Thats a good showing for 5 months...:clapping:
Mud

Im not a big poster but ive had so much fun with this F70 i had to show what its finding ;) one week of the finds in this display was from etrac But was very little.. 65 of the 74 silvers are from the F70 This was all found in areas hunted hard already ..

n/t

Great collection.
It amazes me what the F70 can find big or small with any coil.

That's good post and Images are perfect!!
Thanks so much!!

It amazes me also.. Its light , deep and fast and those are all things i love... And its not just hot on high or low conductors , it is hot on all ;) A joy to use.. For me it makes it fun and i dont feel as if im leaving much in the ground.. Thanks for the comments I am awaiting my new F75LTD 2 to show up.. Hope it does before the snow does!!

Yeah, nice haul. The pics are really clear. Keep posting!
HH - Bruce

A GREAT bunch of finds - good job ! :beers:

I was worried about the pics not being clear but i just use my iphone 5 for most all of my pics and vids .. Thanks for the comments