Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some old coins

Yes they are and beauties too........:happy:

Those sure are beauties! :surprised:Quite the eye opener for this time of morning. Thanks for sharing and posting the picture. Nice, very nice finds! HH, Nancy

Great finds JMorgan. Do you remember what the Indian Head cent was reading on your VDI ? I'm starting to branch out into older spots and would like to know what to be loking for and aware of. I have heard that they sometimes read in the zinc penny range and I don't want to overlook them. Again, good job.
HH
Scott

I always use relic mode and indian pennies usually come up in the +60 to +80 range.. usually around +60 while in the ground and around +80 when out of the ground. The large pennies always ring up in the +80 ranges. Which is buckle on the relic mode.

When I've come across the Indian cents, they're usually jumping all over the VDI scale from 40's up to 70's. And I do mean jumpy! Some sound just like garbage. But if it's got a repeatable signal......DIG! HH, Nancy