Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some really nice Woodies

Sven

Took these pix back in 2007 at our clubs annual Antique & Classic Boat Show. Held on Grand Island on the Niagara River near Buffalo, NY.

:rofl: ME, TOOO! Deno! I was hoping that he was talking about wood paneled vechicles on a surfing beach in southern California, but wasn't sure what to expect.

This was a great treat! Those are beautiful boats. Back in the early '50's my dad had a Chris Craft that looked a lot like these, only had more room, more of a family boat. Somehting like the bottom one, with sides like the others, but no wrap around windshield like thingie, like the bottom has.

I was 3 years old, had been out on the boat with my dad. When we returned, my mom asked me "Where have you been?" Expecting to hear about all the fun I had had that day with my dad. I replied... "With my other mommy!"