Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some silver and stuff

T-DUB

Good friend of mine from out of state invited me down to detect on his permissions. Great hospitality, conversation, food, and banter! Highlighted find was a 1911 D Barber dime, dug on the second day, and a 1901 IH, not pictured, still not sure where it went, dug on the first day.
IMG_8376.jpeg
IMG_8370.jpeg
IMG_8374.jpeg

Nice finds Todd, hope to have friends like that someday LOl Isn't that buckle patented by some German guy? Eric von Schtopenflopin I believe :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the great ID bro!
HH Jeff
Ja, of German engineering for sure..lol. No prob on the ID. Appreciate the response. If a bird feeder is on the down side of a hill and not the top, would it be referred to as a bottom feeder?

Love those Barbers!!!!!

Sweet Barber Dime!