Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some summer finds

Dave400

Had a great summer this year. Lots of interesting finds. Here are some of the treasures... I,ll try and post a few everyday.Hunted some very interesting spots.My latest find was yesterday. Was hunting by an old railroad dam.Circa 1930.It gave a good signal.Sounded like an indian head. So I dug it.Turns out it was a hand made cufflink. Made out of two silver coins.Reals... One side was a 1/2 real from 1879 , the other side was a 1/4 real from 1897 and a silver link between them.Well that prettymutch made my day. After a light cleaning turns out they are both in great condition.The 1/2 real says guatamala on one side.Hope the pic comes out clear. I;ll send another soon.Also found another silver there. A 1934 merk and a few clad.And lots of shotgun shells.It always amazes me how my Safari sniffs out these treasures in the middle of the woods ! Enjoy

Very nice finds!! The Safari definitely picks out virtually everything under the coil and if the operator has the patience, the Safari will do the rest:thumbup:

Excellent find on the cuff. Nice you are still getting out. Here in the Northwest a little chilly and rainy