Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some target testing with Pics

Hey Everyone
Did some testing with the Vision last night on a variety of different targets. Figured I would give you guys some more eye candy. Pictures will include the target, a pic of the search screen and picture of the analyze screen.

This testing was done using the "common" program, which is a toned down program good for doing inside testing.

Enjoy
Wheresthegoodstuff

Wow, this is amazing. Thank you for posting the pictures. I think I am going to really like this machine. Pictures like you have posted here need to be in the manual if they are not already...Now to get my taxes done so I can get my refund and buy this detector.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)

Things I notice....

1) The VDI confidence percentage thing seems pretty gimmicky and not something to be relied on. I mean, in an air test, a silver dime had a 2% VDI confidence percentage? Again, I think we're back to how well it locks on the display and the sound over really using that as a decision maker.

2) I'm not sure you can knock out pulltabs for gold that read in the same range. The charm and pulltab look too much alike. Rings I bet give a more symmetrical VDI (although, if not perfectly flat....probably NOT true).

If you get a chance, I'd like to see an Indian Head penny and some gold chains (both balled and laid out straight).

Thanks for taking to time to post those!