Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Someone please tell me this is real!!

Found this todat at one of our local parks......No markings on it so im not sure if its real. Im hoping it is but my logic tells me "Better luck next time!!" Any thoughts???

Since you said please......it's real.....

Now the truth is..............highly unlikely......the ring looks plated, the mounts look too cheap to hold a real diamond and the stones look too perfect to be real, likely CZ's.

Well...Yes & No. I'm relatively certain it's a REAL ring, but whether it's of any value is questionable! Just pullin' your chain. :biggrin:

My guess would be it's just TOO new & pretty to be valuable...& should be marked. But then, my dad had an 14k, 3 carat diamond he wore for many years...with NO markings on it whatsoever!

Bet your heart skipped a beat when you first saw it tho!

DR

Wouldn't that be nice if it were real. After 1920, the government required the amount of gold/silver to be stamped on all things made of such precious metals. IF no markings, it's probably costume jewelry since the design appears to be current. Sure hope I'm wrong. Keep us posted.... HH, Nancy

found one like that size when first got my mxt , was not white gold , took it to jewelers , said was not a diamond & band was clad , take it to jewelers to make sure , only takes them a minute to tell, i went from hero to zero, real fast , was fun finding it , hh..

Yep a stone that size sould be set in 18ct white gold or platinum. Everyone hallmarks rings of value these days so it's probably not real. But it looks cool. Well done.