Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

someone Walked past a few goodies

pghmole

Its been a while from my last post,and havent hunted much at all other than failing at the beach on vacation this summer for the last 4 months I have been busy with my kids and family,drag racing with my dad and my crazy Akita puppy but had a couple short but sweet hunts in the past week and got some goodies from a Pittsburgh area park new to me and another spot I had been to before that was in a reasonable distance,both were infested with plugs, figured I would give it a shot anyways and im sure glad I did, I even got a barber dime out of someones plug! All were within close proximity to old plugs and went from 5 to 8 inches deep in our mineralized city soil,43 walking lib half,41'&43' Washingtons,10'&11'Barber dimes,23'40'40'41'43'45 Mercs and a 53'roosie,I have a ton of video footage coming this fall and winter on youtube when we northern folk wish we were out digging and not trapped inside..., happy hunting. Mole (pghmole on youtube)

Nice cleanup work Mole - all you have to do is watch YuTub vids from the guys hunting Pittsburgh to see who's cutting all those plugs! They're all running E-Tracs or CTX's too.

Amazing amount of silver in those Pa parks.

Nice pile of silver Mole!

Nice finds!! I have found lots of silver in/around old plugs too. Maybe they just gave up on them!