Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something Not To Do With Your E-Trac

spark456

The other night me and my fiance was watching a movie and something made me think of the post about the E-Trac not see some of the gold. Well I went there and turned mine on and ask her to wave her hand in front of the coil and nothing happen. So now she think that the ring I gave her not real. :argue: Next time I'll just keep my thought to myself..

Yes, you did well!----That's a VERY good way to find out if she REALLY loves you!!!!------No extra charge for this expert advice!----------Dr. Del
spark456 said:
The other night me and my fiance was watching a movie and something made me think of the post about the E-Trac not see some of the gold. Well I went there and turned mine on and ask her to wave her hand in front of the coil and nothing happen. So now she think that the ring I gave her not real. :argue: Next time I'll just keep my thought to myself..

:lol: She still love me. But I'm still not testing anything of her anymore :laugh: I really didn't think of the pinpoint idea but still not going there