Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Son just bought a new 800 (received today) and found this in his front yard .

MikeO

Staff member
My sons has kinda been into detecting on and off but, recently got the bug again.
He just received his 800 today. He immediately started detecting his front yard (house built in 52)
So far he has found a 64 dime, a 42 wheatie and this sterling silver ring.
He gave it to his fiancée.
He seems very happy with the machine so far and loves the weight compared to a Explorer equipped with an X-1.
Happy Hunting everyone and Merry Christmas.
[attachment 371304 AC3CF5A5-ECD8-4A10-9000-1D48C789976F.jpeg]

Nice find your sons sound like me when I was a kid detecting with my dad now I restarted 3 years ago now I’m hooked again lol it’s a great hobby!
Mark

Sharing the finds, its sounds serious Mike lol Sound like he has the knack for hunting too.
Happy Holidays Jeff